Website Bootcamp Finishing School
Okay so you got me. Finishing School is etiquette training for upper class girls…or at least it used to be!
My finishing school is get things done training for beleaguered business folk. When you register for this course, we will spend a few days working through your website honey do’s!!
This service is available for more than just my WordPress peeps. If you’re on Wix, Weebly, or Squarespace you can still sign up!
Frequently Asked Questions
Your journey starts with a worksheet. Whoo hoo! The stuff all great dreams are made of!
Seriously though. My Action Plan docs are pretty boss. This workspace will act as the hub for your entire project.
Step 1. Schedule your Discovery Session
Block off up to three (3) hours for our discovery meeting. We will use this time to answer your questions, review your Action Plan, refine your goals, & schedule your training(day 2) and launch(day 3) meetings.
psst. Use the box down below to sign up
Step 2. Log into the our workspace and fill out your Action Plan worksheets
Don’t be afraid to jump right in. Your Action Plan will consist of a few questions to express and detail your business concerns and help refine the project goals, milestones and tasks. There’s a comment area in the workspace for you to ask questions and get timely answers while you’re curating your content.
Wanna see a sample??
Step 3. Discovery Session Meeting
The most important task for this session is to set the stage and make sure we have all of the preliminary information necessary to make your project a success. All the information and visuals for unfinished pages, products, emails, & what have you, should be available for this meeting.
Step 4. Training Session Meeting
We’ve already done the rundown and decided what we need to do to win today. So let’s get down to business and knock out your task list!
Step 5. Launch Session Meeting
This is just a quick meeting to check in on the task list and make sure your goals were met so that we can flip the switch.
Step 6. Review
I don’t know about you, but I find that living with something for a couple weeks can give better insight into what’s working and what isn’t. So I schedule a follow-up two weeks out to get your feedback.
I know that’s a lot of steps, but this a three (3) day process.
You can view the full Website Bootcamp Mutual Agreement below – as a matter of fact you have to agree to it to get started, but let’s have a quick review of the pertinent information.
- When you schedule a Website Bootcamp Discovery Session, you are confirming that you are authorized to enter into an agreement on behalf of the business in the session.
- I agree that I have the expertise applicable to perform the tasks associated with Website Bootcamp. I am also authorized to make decisions on behalf of RJ Lewis Digital.
- I will make every endeavor to protect the confidentiality of the information that you provide regarding your business concerns.
- Each Website Bootcamp has a very clear timeline. It is up to both of us to make sure that the work gets done within the budgeted time.
- I will make every effort to ensure that you have a completed project at your scheduled launch. Should your content not be available, I will use placeholder text and images to proceed with your implementation.
- Your Action Plan will clearly outline your design and development milestones. You agree to make every effort to provide feedback during those times.
- Some things are out of my control and outside of the scope of this project such as:
- I will not agree to copy someone else’s work for you.
- While I can help you optimize your website, I cannot literally provide you with website traffic.
- Unless you specifically sign up for a Care & Support Plan, I will only provide content management, maintenance, and support for 30 days following your project.
- The functionality of your website is not guaranteed forever. Technology changes … rapidly. If something that was working stops working without my involvement, I will not fix it for free.
- All Website Bootcamp Discovery Session meetings require a non-refundable 50% deposit. The remaining balance is due on launch day.
- Once your final payment has cleared ownership is assigned as follows:
- You own the graphics and other visual elements created for this project. Please store them safely and securely.
- You own text content, photographs and other data you provided unless someone else owns them.
- I retain the rights for any code that I created on your behalf for this project.
- Software licenses purchased on your behalf are your responsibility and most often incur a monthly or annual subscription. These will be clearly documented in your Strategy Overview.
- This agreement is not transferrable to other parties.
- This agreement is governed by the applicable legal authority of the State of Virginia.
When you schedule your Discovery Session, you will pay a non-refundable 50% deposit.
Once you have paid your deposit, even though your project might not start for a while, I go to work for you. I start customizing your Action Plan and other documents, setting up your workspace, and deciding the best design and display to recommend for your content.
When our project is over, you will be expected to pay the remaining balance of the project fee.
Feel free to chat with me and get your questions answered.